4915 Broadway , New York, United States
(212) 304-4646 info@inwoodpharmacy.com

Lad, 19, left paralysed and needing 24/7 care after swallowing SLUG for a dare – Daily Star

Daily StarLad, 19, left paralysed and needing 24/7 care after swallowing SLUG for a dareDaily StarA TEEN who swallowed a slug for a dare was left as a quadriplegic after developing a deadly disease. By Anthony Blair / Published 2nd April 2018. “The conversation came up, should I eat it?” Jimmy Galvin. Sam Ballard, a promising young rugby player …Teenager explains why friend ate slug that left him paralysedMetroFriends explain why Sam Ballard paralysed after eating a slugWeek FactsDrunken dare to eat slug sent teen into coma, full body paralysisNewshubLADbible -Independent Recorder -Newstalk ZB -The Sunall 15 news articles »
Source: health
{$excerpt:n}
Lad, 19, left paralysed and needing 24/7 care after swallowing SLUG for a dare – Daily Star