4915 Broadway , New York, United States
(212) 304-4646 info@inwoodpharmacy.com

Former rugby player paralyzed after swallowing slug on dare – AOL

AOLFormer rugby player paralyzed after swallowing slug on dareAOLThe mother of an Australian rugby player who was paralyzed after swallowing a slug on a dare is fighting back after the government significantly cut his benefits for medical care. Sam Ballard, then 19, ate a garden slug at a 2010 party that everyone at …How Swallowing a Slug Left a Teen ParalyzedLive ScienceTeen Who Ate Garden Slug on a Dare Contracted Parasite and Is Now QuadriplegicNewsweekRugby player left disabled for life after eating slug as dare at birthday partyYahoo NewsMirror.co.uk -Metro -Brinkwire (press release) -Evening Standardall 12 news articles »
Source: health
{$excerpt:n}
Former rugby player paralyzed after swallowing slug on dare – AOL